Fork and Salad is a culinary lifestyle brand dedicated to smartly sourced, seasonal food, and to the commitment of living healthy. Our food is delicious, healthy, and transparent, and we work with like-minded farmers and growers who value sustainability.
Our teams are our most valuable ingredient – the heart of our company, the face of our brand, and what truly make the Fork and Salad experience special and unique.
Teammates help drive Fork and Salads values within the store – creating an environment and community where all feel welcome to enjoy a healthy, delicious meal together.
We strive to create amazing experiences – not only for our guests, but also our employees. We offer competitive compensation and fruitful benefits.
Interested? We’re looking for happy, humble, and hardworking people to join our growing team.
As a team member you will be an ambassador of the Fork and Salad core values. You will be responsible for interacting with our guests and making sure that our in-store processes run as smoothly as possible. You will report to the Head Coach (General Manager) but will be empowered to make your own decisions that create the best overall experience for our guests.
Kitchen Team Member Responsibilities
- Maintaining Fork and Salad uniform and Hygiene standards.
- Preparing and handling food, following proper food handling practices to ensure food safety and quality.
- Following recipes, maintaining consistency and quality.
- Consistently following and maintaining pars according to daily sales.
- Controlling inventory through receiving orders, maintaining refrigerators and storage areas.
- Remaining conscientious of food cost and food waste objectives.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Consistently communicating with Head Coach and other team members.
- Assisting counter team members in customer services roles. Ensuring an exemplary guest experience.
Previous food handling and customer service experience is essential. Food Safety Certification, and First Aid and asset.
You will be responsible for crafting thoughtful and personalized experiences for your guests. The goal is to leave people better off than when we found them. You must be a true team player, willing to get your hands dirty and do whatever it takes to keep your store running smoothly.
You must have one year of kitchen experience (cold/hot prep) to be considered for a team member position.
You are the face of Fork and Salad!